Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigglesfred

Very Slight Diagonal Offset ?

Hi All, just installed FSX Gold on my new PC and seems to be running fine but just noticed what I can only describe as a very slight diagonal offset to a part of the display. Probably best visualised by imagining a slight horizontal split say an inch long on a diagonal plane in a picture that had been repaired but the two sides of the split don't quite match up. I've attached an image. The line on the GPS screen moves with the GPS screen. Video Card is an ATI Radeon HD 5670 with the latest drivers. I can't spot what is wrong. Screen resolution is 1280 by 1024 and the system is achieving 30 fps with all the basic settings on ultra high and the other display settings at their defaut settings. I use the non virtual cockpit. This isn't the end of the world but I would like to sort out if posible. Any one got any ideas please? Ta.BF

Guest jahman

I get that one too in my PMDG B-747. Probably a video driver bug? Cheers, - jahman.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now