Sign in to follow this  
pooggyTas

EyePoint entries are change each time i change the controls settings

HiI migrated to win7 64Bit OS and i have a problem with eyepoint settings each time i change something in the controls settings. I had a problem first both in FS9 and FSX under WIN7 64bit OS by that the entries values for the EYEPOINT were negative values.I wrote about it in "Hardware Controllers & Drivers" forumhttp://forum.avsim.net/topic/347944-pressing-and-holding-joystick-buttons-doesnt-create-continious-response/ So now each times i change something in the Controls settings the entries for EYEPOINT are being deleted in FSX so i have to open the Standart.xml file and fix those entries manully.And it is quite frustrating. Besides the slider for the EYEPOINT stays on the high value in the Controls settings but it has no connection to the real value in the Standart.xml file. Another issue is that many times i change something in the Controls settings but those changes are not saved and so i need to change them again. Hope there is a sulotion to it.