Sign in to follow this  
learn-by-flying

SB4 not connecting to voice room server (I think)

I have just switched back to FS9, and I am trying to get SB to connect to VATSIM. I had this problem with FSX and forgot how I fixed it. When I load FS9 I get the sim ready to go with an A/C at the gate and then start SB4 from outside of FS. I go to connect and everything works as planned until I set a frequency and the green lights near the comm 1 and comm 2 box do not turn on. On the bottom of the SB window it says I have voice/text on 118.10, I can read and send text over the frequency and can see other aircraft. Heres what I have done so far: -Turned UPnP off-6809 UDP forwarded to my static IP of the FS9 machine-23457 Both TCP/UDP forwarded-3290 Both forwarded-3782 Both forwarded-Mic setup in both SB and MS messenger with restarts-Ensured sound card and mic drivers are up to date. I am about to pull my hair out. Any help greatly appreciated. Tom

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Edit. Fixed, switched network cards and it seems to work now, not really sure how that helped? Tom

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."