Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Victor1

ENB setting (very white horizon)

Hi,could someone have a look at the screenshots that I included, in screenshot 1 you can see a very white bright horizon (very white clouds etc). Screenshot167517053.jpg Now check screenshot 2, you can clearly see a difference in the horizon, you see much further & that the clouds look much better, not so white. Screenshot 215432064.jpg Also screenshot 3 has a much better look instead of that extreme brightness. Screenshot 338709286.jpg When I fly, the view switches from these very bright conditions to normal, so on moment I fly with a very bright sky and a few moments later the sky is normal.What specific setting could cause this? Regards, D'hertefelt Kevin

When I fly, the view switches from these very bright conditions to normal, so on moment I fly with a very bright sky and a few moments later the sky is normal.What specific setting could cause this?
You're seeing the "Dynamic" part of "High Dynamic Range" (HDR) Drooling.gif The various settings work together to create a more realistic and/or dramatic atmosphere. There are a couple of good enbseries.ini files floating around. I think it's easier to download one of those than to tweak every setting yourself. There's one done by OrbX that they use for their screenshots and videos:http://www.orbxsyste...eries-ini-file/ Here's another one that looks pretty good:http://realenvironme...hp?topic=7467.0 "bojote" here on the AVsim forum (author of the Shader 3.0 mod and the automated FSX.cfg tweaker) has also released an enbseries.ini file, with a less pronounced effect. Not sure where to find that now, though. It used to be part of the SM3.0 package, but I don't think it is any more.

Thanks for the reply, good to know what it is now.I'll try one of ini files made by Orbx or Bojote. Regards,