Sign in to follow this  
Sim pilot

Confused

I downloaded a file recently called hdev2 from AVSIM, I can't seem to locate it again on AVSIM. The file changes the cloud effects and ground effects. It is great, but one problem I have encountered is one airport SNA (Orange County Ca) textures seem to be missing is the ground is all white, but eveything else is ok. Downloading this file mentioned should not effect the ground airport textures especially to only one airport. I have looked at several airports and their's are fine. What could cause this too happen as this is recent (since downloading hdev2). I even reinstalled the SNA file thinking that a files somehow got corrupted, that did nothing. I hope someone out there could please help me fix this issue. Thanks. Simpilot

My mistake when searching for a file, I forgot to put the zip at the end when searching for a file. I found the file in case someone needs to see it the file is hdev2.zip. Thanks, simpilot