Sign in to follow this  
douglas96

Ai Problem

Hi, I have just bought traffic x from just flight and I have everything in the traffic section to 100%. The Ai is visible in the airports but nothing is flying. The only problem is that nothing is flying, taxiing, taking off, or landing. The default fsx ai worked but not Traffic X. Any Help Appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Now I have some AI flying (but very little) but KJFK and other huge airports are all busy at the gates and parking but nothing is taxiing or taking off and landing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, I have just bought traffic x from just flight and I have everything in the traffic section to 100%. The Ai is visible in the airports but nothing is flying. The only problem is that nothing is flying, taxiing, taking off, or landing. The default fsx ai worked but not Traffic X. Any Help Appreciated, Thanks in advance.
If you set the slider on Airport Vehicles all the way to the left, when you start FSX as a large airport, your AI aircraft should take off in droves. Its my understanding, FSX allows only one fuel truck to fuel one AI aircraft at a time, so the planes cannot take off until visited by a fuel truck. If you take the fuel truck out of the equation with the slider, your airport will get very busy. You need to wait a few minutes for a lot of arrivals to start showing up. Hope this helps. Brian s.

If you set the slider on Airport Vehicles all the way to the left, when you start FSX as a large airport, your AI aircraft should take off in droves. Its my understanding, FSX allows only one fuel truck to fuel one AI aircraft at a time, so the planes cannot take off until visited by a fuel truck. If you take the fuel truck out of the equation with the slider, your airport will get very busy. You need to wait a few minutes for a lot of arrivals to start showing up. Hope this helps. Brian s.
A bit off topic, but is Traffic X worth getting? Is it hard on FPS?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12