Sign in to follow this  
PH-DON

pdmg b747-8 battery swich

Hello there: I resendly reinstall my fsx after a computer crash.After installing my pdmg 747-8 the Battery switch didn,t work any more. The only thing i could see was the little with hand, but when i wanne klick it it didn,t do anything. and without battery you can not fire here up.Is there anyone that can help me with that? Allso there was no add-on tab visible at the top of the screen. greetz Dirk Nijdam

Yes i did. And there is more wrong. The APU start button is fixed on start and dusn,t come back to "on" and more.I think it is more a windows problem or fsx problem. when i open fsx i can select the aircraft but there is no pdmg menu button.. at the top of the screen.