Is it possible to stop the pop up if you drop your connection? When this happens it minimises fs and sometimes I am unable to restore fs9 and have to force quit fs. I don’t really wish to fly in window mode if possible so not to risk losing my flight, got to love good old aussie wireless internet, Heath

Never mind, I have worked out the reason I sometimes can’t restore fs it’s an issue of using fspassengers in full screen mode.On I side note I only reinstalled fs9 a few days ago after an extremely long hiatus from flight simming, originally I installed my copy of fs2004.5 and quickly updated to the latest, seeing the difference between the two is totally amazing active sky has truly evolved into an amazing product kudos to all involvedim Not Worthy.gifHeath