Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kosta

Correct FSUIPC configuration?

Due to totally not understanding what is right, I urge someone from PMDG to tell me definitive answer, IF there is one.I already mentioned that I *need* FSUIPC for correct configuration on many aircraft I have, and FSUIPC helps here greatly - especially since it's automated to the type of the aircraft (profiles).So, in order to get the proper functionalty of the throttle modes, especially the recommended one: Override in ARM/HOLD Mode Only, which config of FSUIPC is correct (pictures attached):OROr some third solution? No, assigning throttles in FSX is a no-go.In both situations, I do not have throttles calibrated in FSUIPC.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Due to totally not understanding what is right, I urge someone from PMDG to tell me definitive answer, IF there is one.I already mentioned that I *need* FSUIPC for correct configuration on many aircraft I have, and FSUIPC helps here greatly - especially since it's automated to the type of the aircraft (profiles).So, in order to get the proper functionalty of the throttle modes, especially the recommended one: Override in ARM/HOLD Mode Only, which config of FSUIPC is correct (pictures attached):OROr some third solution? No, assigning throttles in FSX is a no-go.In both situations, I do not have throttles calibrated in FSUIPC.
I also would like to have this resolved please