Sign in to follow this  
aro121

PMDG MD11 - AIRAC database.

Hi.I have problem with FMC on MD11. When i try write route EGLL/BIRK it tell that i haven't point in my FMC. I have the impression that the FMC database is too small to accommodate all the AIRAC. i use AIRAC 1110. How to increase the buffer in the MD11 to use the whole database AIRAC.Thanks for your help.Aro

Hello,i guess the problem is that the runway at BIRK (a domestic airport) is not suitable for an MD-11, with a length of only about 5'000ft it is simply too short (Minimum Runway Length is 6'000ft AFAIK). You better try the nearby BIKF Keflavik airport.Greetings,Thomas

with a length of only about 5'000ft it is simply too short (Minimum Runway Length is 6'000ft AFAIK).
But something I forgot to mention: you can always change the minimum length at which runways are shown in the FMS (via the PMDG Options: Addons/PMDG/Options/Airline Options - Equipment/Navigation Data).Greetings,Thomas