Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

PMDG 737NGX & Addon Scenery Videos

I'm not normally one for posting pics and vids etc, but having come across this FranceVFR scenery, just had to have a go at it. It's just a number of short clips I joined together with WMM while doing a very pleasant, coastal sight seeing trip in the great NGX.It was a VERY hastily put together trip and I paid scant attention to flight procedures, so ignore the internals. It's really more to show how good the scenery and NGX go together.Like most photo scenery addons (except SoCalX), it's not brilliant below 2500ft. Once up to about 4000 - 4500ft though, it's excellent. IMHO, it's only let down's are the occasional green hue in a VERY few localised spots, and the way cities and built up areas display. This is though, is all about open and rural landscapes.Apologies for the 'tearing' in places, only I had most settings maxed out. Also, they are incorrectly Titled - sorry! (both show as Pt2)FAR better at high res! Also, although recorded as high res as possible, when viewing at full screen, the vids really don't do the justice. It really is crisp!