Sign in to follow this  
thomas747400

Strange graphics

Hi guys,I have a problem with my PMDG MD11 as it shows a graphical error after almost every flight (see attached screenshot). Sometimes the whole fuselage is missing. I also noticed that framerates drop from 50+ to about 18 once I switch out of the 2d view and back again (the framrates go back up to 50+ once I resize the window (in window mode). I have the Highmemfix=1 installed as well as the UIAutomation Centre. I am running Win7 64bit on a Nividia GTX480 GPU and a i7 processor with 12GB RAM.Any help would be appreciatedThomas

List your hardware so we can see your MB, CPU, GPU, ram, etc.It maybe that your GPU can not keep up with everthing you have running. Try turning off the program that you have running on the right in the above screenshot, also turn off all programs except FSX, go for a test flight and see what happens. Also in your FSX Settings-Display Scenery tab if you have all your scenery settings really high turn the sliders down by half and go for a test flight.Rod Storer