Sign in to follow this  
David Handsley

Spook Productions latest video

Hello and welcome to my latest videos. The first one is starring the C27j Spartan flying an amazing display at RAF Waddington my home base to some great music.http://youtu.be/FT7zTNRO2Y4The second video is starring a new air display team called "The Patriots", there aircraft are 2 P51d Mustangs and 1 F16 Fighting Falcon flying an awsome display for all those pilots who paid the ultimate price forour freedom.

If you have any comments about these two videos or any of my other videos then please feel free to ask on my Youtube page, or if you would like to know a bit more about Spook Productions then come and visit our websitewww.aerovisionfs.weebly.comYou can ask questions or add requests for an aircraft that you would like to see in FSX on our forrum.Enjoy.