Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

llamareto

Please, tinmouse V_40 sound help!

Hello I have installed tinmouse V_40 on my computer alf flies ok but no sound.....:-(I read this about the problem:A related error, "0x7e cannot load FS2Audio.dll" can be caused if your DirectX version is too old, or if windows\system32 is not, for some reason, in your system path. To update DirectX, go to support.microsoft.com and get the latest DX update. Just because you have DirectX 9.0C already installed does NOT mean you have a current DirectX 9 version--DX9.0c has been updated every few months since it first was released, and if you have never updated it yourself, it's likely that your version is too old to properly run the Microsoft XACT engine used by the audio module. Updating video and audio drivers after a DX update, though not strictly required, is always a good idea, as well.I try to put FS2audio.dll in windows/system (win XP) but my problem is I cand find it on my computer, How can I get this file? why I dont have it on my computer after V-40 installation?Please, help, thanks.

Hi,You state that you put FS2audio.dll in windows/ system folder, . . . . ,wrong. I trust that you have the complete aircraft - ver 1.30 and the updates v1.31 and v1.32 correctly installed? In the file: tinmouse_ii_v1.30_fs9 you will find a folder named "Windows Modules" in that folder you will find the FS2audio.dll and instructions on where to place it.( Windows / System32 folder --- not the System folder.)Hope this helps,Mel

Mel

Flight Sim Addict

:American Flag:

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,910.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now