Sign in to follow this  
madtun

Computer crashed How can reinstall

My computer crashed. Tried to reinstall 747 and MD-11. Panels will not work on both planes. I did also upgrade to Active Sky Evolution and it install X Gauge which I then uninstall. could this have been the problem. tried to install update 1.20 to overwrite the error in the panels but it says it cannot find the main file of the aircraft. I have all the load managers,which still work, and the manuals in the PMDG file in the main FS9 folder and the plane is there in the Aircraft folder but the update wont fix the problem. I am having to reload and fix all of my planes lost. Maddog 80 Pro, Level D, Legacy, and Aeroworx B200 only planes working because I bought the CD disc which installed with no problem. All of my other purchase planes are having some kind of panel error. I need my Queen of the Skies and Cargo Master MD-11. I am missing them so much. Had all of my sign in codes in my Outlook email folder which was lost in the crash. I do have my order nnumbers for both planes. HELPCarl Perry 7+ year sim pilot

You'll probably need to open a support ticket on this one.

signed on to PMDG to open a ticket. could not. How do you open one.