Sign in to follow this  
papipo097

What message ?

Windows 7 64bitMicrosoft Flight Simulator 2004PMDG 737 600/700 800/900 (CD-ROM)I am using PMDG737-700.The message of a mystery is displayed when a landing light switch is turned on.「?艦フックを格納しています」 <- in Japanese.What is a cause ?

Translates to: "Contains hooks ship" Your guess is as good as mine what the heck that is supposed to mean.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

All I can think of is for some naval carrier based aircraft is the FS command to drop the tail hook to catch on the carriers arresting cables.Maybe something in FS assignments is goofed up or if in a particular aircraft the model design. For PMDG aircraft look for any configuration conflcts (In the FS menu bar the PMDG dropdown that yields assignments.

It solved.I deleted four lines of the following of "Aircraft.cfg".Then, a message is no longer displayed.[TailHook]tailhook_length=1tailhook_position = 1,1,1cable_force_adjust = 1.0Thanks.

I am not sure if this is modeled but some jets have a retractable tail skid to aid in preventing tail strike in ground operations when take-off or landing pitch is too high to aid in preventing fuselage damage. I think they get retracted when airborne to reduce drag. In that case probably the tail hook section would be used for that.