Sign in to follow this  

KLAX to PHNL

Well I finally did it. Been practicing with the B738 for weeks now and finally it all came together. I took off from KLAX with text book taxi to runway 24L and using an assumed temperature takeoff, using Topcat it went perfect. After reaching FL340 I requested a step climb to FL380 and cranked up to M.800. Flew for about 5 1/2 hours across the Pacific and requested a descent back to FL340 around 150nm from BOARD where I followed ATC (PFE Proflight Emulator 2000) all the way down my STAR MAGGI3 to runway 08L. Also using FDC and ASE for weather. This is the first time it all came together perfect without a glitch. I just wanted to share. I am completely stuck on the NGX and haven't flown anything else for weeks. It just doesn't get any better.Cheers!Art Schwartz, Jr.P.S. Too busy flying to get any screen shots.

This is one of my most flown flights with the B738. That and SFO to HNL or the other Hawaiian island from FSDT!