Ok Folks,I am back with another quest for info. I finally got me a LG 42" LCD from good olde Wally World.I am running off of the HDMI connection, so my question is, with two available DVI ports - can I run a TH2Go and an additional monitor. I am sure that there will be an impact on FPS within FSX, but is it still feasible. I really do not need the additional monitors for FSX, but I have a FS9 project that will require me to use at least/minimum of three additional monitors.I am only asking for I have not had a chance to break my sim down and test.ThanksSimeon

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Well I guess...no one in experienced regarding this scenario.

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

Hi Simeon,My understanding is; that the 2 DVI outputs are called Dual Link DVI. Yes, you can run TH2GO from one, and another monitor from the other, but the HDMI is not a third output, rather an alternative connection to one DVI. ATI has 3 separate outputs for eyefinity, but the gtx460 has only 2.The HDMI allows connection to a TV, projector, or monitor. etc. etc.I run GTX570 with TH2GO and another monitor for gauges, but I have to use second video card for 5th monitor ( ie. Third display )Just tried connecting a HDMI cable to GTX570 and it does nothing unless I unplug one DVI.maybe some one else has experimented with this???Hope this helps,Ron.

Ron,Thank you for the input regarding this, and it has allowed me to determine that I will have to use an additional video card. Now the interesting thing is I have a old NVidia 7950GT PCI card. Would it be sufficient without causing micro-stutters, since I would only be pushing instruments.

Banner_MJC8.png

Hi Simoen,I use an old GS8400 and it runs gauges only just fine. No noticable impact.This card uses the same drivers as the 570, maybe something to check. Ron.