Sign in to follow this  
Great Ozzie

AS2012 & FSUIPC 4.754 Network Connect Problem

Anyone else using AS2012 in a network config and having a problem with using FSUIPC 4.754 (i.e. AS2012 will not connect with FSX)? The moment I switch back to 4.751 and start FSX, AS2012 will "immediately" connect...Thanks,Rob O.Edit: btw it appears the fsuipc logs "identical"

Hi,AS doesn't need or touch FSUIPC in your network. There is a log file from AS that might provide some clues for the Team.

Hi Jim,I realize AS uses simconnect...Earlier this afternoon AS2012 wouldn't connect... switched back to FSUIPC 4.751 (the only recent change I could think of) and connected immediately to FSX... back to 4.754... no connect when starting FSX... back to 4.751... almost immediate connect when starting FSX.Well I rebooted the comp... switched back to 4.754 and AS2012 connected shortly after FSX started.Weird...Edit: btw sry to trouble you... thought I had something that could be repro'd.