Sign in to follow this  
fuzzdemon

Scenery design software

Its been a while since I made scenery for fs2004 and ive forgot which programs were best. I want to place trees easily and then make them available for others without them needing to install the software (like Lagos and EZ scenery etc).I remember the old way with apt210 was to import a photo of the terrain then create trees then run fs2004 to check they were positioned properly, is this the only painful technique or is there a newer program available that lets me place objects while fs2004 is running (like with AFCAD).Ive been away for so long that a lot of the stuff people here have taught me has been forgotten but with a little help I can soon pick it up again.Thanks very much