Sign in to follow this  
pbagrat

Strange Runway colors @ night PMDG 737NGX

Has anyone else noticed the weird runway texture colors at night in the PMDG 737 NGX? It only happens when I am flying this AC and only happens when I load AS2012. Regardless of weather conditions and the installed textures I am using, I get a green and blue (sometimes purple too) runway color in the center of the runway for the first 1000 feet of my takeoff roll. I switch to other AC and it goes away which makes me thing the NGX is maxing out my graphics card's texture bandwidth. I have my FSX sliders at 50% and using the 32 bit runway features setting.

Hi,"It only happens when I am flying this AC and only happens when I load AS2012"it might be the spotlightlanding light causing this, restore back initial backup in graphic setting, desable spotightslanding nights in install menu and see if this fix it.3rd party shader can make these issue too.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Thanks for the response but it didn't work for me. I am not using any third party shaders...just the default ATI Catalyst drivers.

Edited by pbagrat

Got it to go away by using full screen mode in FSX. I guess the Catalyst drivers don't play well in windowed mode with the PMDG 737NGX. Funny how it works fine in the Level D 767 though. Unfortunately I usually fly in windowed mode because I use FSInn on Vatsim.