Sign in to follow this  
Jcannon

Message for Tom

I find it very disrespectful that they would invite you along to it when they appear to have removed everything that makes this community what it is.Question number 1. I know you're under an NDA, but was what was shown at the presentation anymore that what you've just shown to us?Question number 2. Do you hold any hope?At any point during the presentation did the staff from MS ask you...

Hey, are you ok, You look like you're having a stroke whilst watching our new 'uber cool child like game'and was your reply...No, im damn well not having a stroke, Those facial expressions where my soul leaving my body because it decided it had seen enough.
?

Jack Cannon

Next week MS will be exhibiting it in Las Vegas. When the reports from there start arriving, I will have a LOT to say about this product. Until then, I want to hear what you have to say... See the poll I just put up in the main FLIGHT forum.

If I was in Tom I would ask MS when the Kinetic is supposed to kick in.Second question, when XBox 720 console boyz will be able to mast****** themselves with Flight ?Third one, thanks guys for the masterpiece, this will cut the sleep of many ones for sure and for a while.

Thats the thing though. Anyone interested in flight simulation, will buy or already own fsx, fsx9, dcs A-10/Blackshark, IL42, ROF, COD, Xplane.MS' target consumer base is the same base which has Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo. Products that people buy over and over again relentlessly even though there isnt much difference.

Jack Cannon

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.