Sign in to follow this  
pierreaf

problems with sp1b

good afternoon,i write this mail to get little help with my installation of the sp1b patch.the installation of the upgrade 600 700 800 900 was ok. But now when i run fsx now it ask me for an activation on a gauge .dlli do it with my serial number, it says ok,but now when fsx is launched the panels are all black ( the 3d front of view , and no 2d view) and the liveries are transparent for the fuselage and for all the 737 version..any idea? i ve consult the forum but didint find any solutions..i ve try to reinstall the sp1b but no changes..thanks in advance for help and have nice flights to you allhappy new year !!Pierre

hello Scandinavian 13yes i run as admin on win 7.i ve try to reinstall the both patchesfor the 600 700 okfor the 800 900 now it says" the setup had detected that version 1.00.3116 of pmdg 737 8900ngx is already installed.this setup is not compatible with this version.you will have to unsitalled the previous version before installing this version."and when i go to the win 7desinstall program i couldnt find the upgrade desinstallation....ans now on my fsx aircraft menu i cannot find the 600 version..strange? what i am doing wrong?i think i ve to unsinstall all and reinstall again.. is it hard? can i use the same key when i buy the product or do i have to ask an another key?thanks for help i appreciatePierre