Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goatman24

GoFlight TQ6 Phantom Movements

I've been messing with this thing for some time and don't feel like I'm making any headway.I even purchased the FSUIPC registered version once thinking it might help.Basically, I'm getting phantom movements mostly on my flaps control. The unit seems fine in the Windows Control Panel so I don't think it's the Pods.I just finished a flight with my Boeing 757 and not only did I have to keep a second view of my flaps lever shown so I could easily see where my flaps settings were, I also lost all control of my throttles. Quite the bummer trying to land this beast like this. It probably took me 20 tries.What I've tried:1. I removed all FSX assignments and GOFLight assignments and used only FSUIPC. No luck.2. Tried only FSX assignments. No luck. One noticeable problem were the throttle quadrants would have to go half way before the FSX noticed any movement.3 Tried only GoFlight assignments. This is where I am now. No problem with the throttle quadrants when they're working but worst problem is Flaps settings have a mind of their own.I see there isn't a website right now. Just a listing for a Customer Service phone and Tech Support phone.I had seen on some previous postings at some point that there may be conflicting information coming from a Saitek device.I did put the USB into a single slot and not into a hub.It's really frustrating because in the Control Panel everything works like a charm. Then in FSX you never know what you're going to get.Any help would be appreciated.Mitch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!