Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

northridge

UT, BEV, FScene and GEPro related queries

I have recently done a new FS9 install and because I have little free time (and am a little older and wiser) I am adding things slowly: previously I would just throw everything I had into it and hope for the best.I have UT Euro, US and Canada, and because the world doesnt look the same allover like Microsoft thinks, I use FScene in Euroland, BEV in the US and use one of the VOZ sets when I fly in Brasil: even at airliner height I can "See" that I am somewhere else. And I use REX.I have a cupla questions:I have never used the REX airport and landing lights option: do they overwrite commercial addons? Am I right in thinking that unless the developer has specially-named fx and lights they will be overwritten?What do users think of these REX lights?I am thinking about using GEPro again after giving up on it years ago as "too much work for too little effect", but as I have already installed UT, BEV and FScene will I have to run their installers again after installing GEPro?There is a post a little way down here about "FS2004 limitations" that includes a link to this file: - Bernd'sRoadTextures_v1.exe - . Is this workable with UT? As I understand it UT actually adds roads that MS didnt, so will this made-for-2002 addon only overwrite stock MSoft roads or will it "see" every road and overwrite?Thanks already.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!