Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aharon

CalClassics DC-6B Propeller Problem

Shalom and greetings all my pals,I have one problem that I am hoping you would help me. I downloaded from CalClassics download center specific FSX version of DC-6B version that goes well with all kinds of liveries. Installation was successful in FSX and everything worked. I aliased panel to Super Constellation panel.Only one tiny problem that I hope you will be able to solve. When I start four engines, engines number two and three started successfully. Engine number one and four started and then died down. Any solution??The engine start smoke is VERY COOL AND AMAZING but the flames are in squares.Hoping you would help me. I am using FSX without SP1 and SP2. I am using Vista.I would like to create mind blowing cool screenshots of DC-6B with Evert and Northern Air Cargo liveries for Alaskan operationsEverything in DC-6B WORK VERY WELL in FSX including clear visibility of cool spinning propellers and cargo stuff and cargo loaders and wheel blockers and so on. It is just that two out of four propellers would not start. All four engine propellers started with cool smokes and then two out of 4 stopped spinning. I read warning in readme of DC-6B that to solve this problem, I must set throttle power at 10 percent power instead of zero which I did. No luck.Let me try with DC-6B panel and see if it works but I do not think so.Any help from you would be appreciated please.Thanks,Aharon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!