Sign in to follow this  
docbrown

MAAM C47A VC

I just installed the MAAM C47 all theater's expansion pack with VC upgrade for FS2004, but the only VC that comes with clickable gauges is the C47 Delivery Condition. All the other liveries are unchanged... is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to have clickable VCs for all my MAAM DC3s?

Have you checked on the AVSIM site? I have found them (Jan Visser) very helpful in the past. I think the answer is going to be that only the upgraded model has a clickable VC - I don't think they went back and changed the original models. But I could be wrong. Ask my wife, she'll tell you that I almost always am! :Nerd:I think you can modify all of the VCs to get rid of the control yoke.Good luckIan