Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Chrome will only connect to certain websites?

So I got my new ASUS Laptop, so far so good but recently I've tried to browse the web and it literally only let me on Twitter and Google Adsense. What's the exact problem here? Troubleshoot can't pick up anything I have DNS Etc. I'm in a Marriott Aparments place so using their Internet, we all have our own Modems so I tried re-starting it no luck, tried disabling the Wireless adaptor then use Ethiernet and tried re enabling it still nothing. Using Windows 7 64Bit and the wireless adaptor is "Atheros AR9002WV-1NG" the one that came pre-installed. It works fine on mine and others iPhone's and 1 more Win Vista Laptop.Any help would be great so I can get back on VATSIM and being able to browse the web. I'm on my iPhone If you're wondering ha!