Sign in to follow this  
DOGANG KIM

Antialiasing with Preview direct x 10.

(Sorry my English)I am using overclocked 2500k and ATI 6970.Still now, I have used FSX without "Preview dirct x 10" and it was ok. I could overiding AA and AF on ATI control pannel.And now I am trying to that "direct x 10". And I checked the option box. and FSX is not overiden by AA , AF of ATI control pannel.AA option of inside FSX works. But it's maybe 2X AA.I want use 4X AA with supersmapling and 16X AF.Sorry my English. But you maybe understand my issue. Thank you.

Edited by DOGANG KIM

Welcome Dogang Kim,I am not so sure antialiasing will work in the Direct X 10 preview in FSX. I have heard that it won't, but perhaps there are new developments I am unaware of, since I use Direct X 9 only.Kind regards,

Thank you sir ^^I tried ATI tray tool, and I failed. Anyway Dirext X 9 is good with AA,AF. Thak you.