Sign in to follow this  
soup501

Co-pilot display not working

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the NGX, I had just finished a flight going from KFLL to KJAX, taxied to the gate, shut down the engines by cutting off the fuel (not sure if this is the correct procedure, but I had done it before and it had worked just fine..) and then started them back up to take a flight out to KORF. I took off and everything, but could not get the autopilot to work (I'm fine with not being able to use the FMC, but at least the autopilot!) and couldn't figure out why. I looked to the right and the co-pilot main display wasn't working. I have tried to figure it out but nothing worked.. so I'm here to see if anybody has had this problem before..I took a picture of the cockpit:http://www.flickr.com/photos/73485781@N07/6807830390/in/photostreamand a picture of the overhead panel:http://www.flickr.com/photos/73485781@N07/6953941867/in/photostreamDoes anyone know how to get this working?

For one, your pitot heat is turned off, but I dont think that should have that effect. It looks like something is amiss with the IRUs though. Screenshot of Aft Overhead would help.

Hmm, this looks a bit puzzling then. No flags at the IRUs...would you be able to save the flgiht and send me the files associated?

Sure, how would I do that? Hehe, sorry, kind of a noob with all the technical stuff!

In your documents, in folder Flight Simulator X Files, there will be three files bearing name of your saved flight - *.fssave, *.flt and *.wx. I would need the first two of those.Also in your FSX folder, in PMDGPMDG 737 NGXPanelState there will be that same name with *.fmc, *.sav and *.rte. Best I can tell I need all of those.You can attach files to a PM here in forum, that would be the easiest I guess.Also, what livery is that? does not seem like the default one. I am not sure but I think I might need to have it installed for me to be able to load the flight.

It's not letting me upload the files through the PM. Gives me a "you are not allowed to upload this kind of file" error. Is there any other way?

pack em in zip, maybe?Or you might send me a mail, and I will take a look tomorrow morning.my mail is fabo.sk /at/ gmail.com

Unfortunately I had to leave home unexpectedly, so morning turned into late afternoon, but anyway, puzzling thing happened to me - when I loaded the save, it did not correspond to your situation. IRS was turned off... so I have no idea. This might be a one time occurence or something... Also, upgrade to SP1c ;)