Sign in to follow this  
bloefield

Controller question?

I'm new to flight and have been using a MS XBox 360 Gamepad for MS Flight.On on level 9 and love the game. A family member just gave me a Logitech extreme 3d Pro joystick.Is this better than the gamepad for MS Flight?Ist it recognized by the game? Will it make me a better pilot than the gamepad?I'm real familiar with the gamepad from all my car racing games and just now using it with Flight but if the Joystick is better for Flight I'll try it.What do you people recommend?Thanks,

That's the joystick that I use and it works fine with Flight. Plug it in and try it and decide for yourself which one is better.

Is this better than the gamepad for MS Flight?
Only you know the answer to this question (becomes a matter of personal preference).
Ist it recognized by the game?
Plug it in and find out.
Will it make me a better pilot than the gamepad?
Better at piloting a sim or pilot "in the world"... I don't think a thousand Phd. students doing a thousand studies could answer that one...Sounds like something only you will know "for sure".
What do you people recommend?
I like my Saitek X-65F but kicking around the idea of Thrustmaster Warthog.Now a question for you...Are you quangvu45yahoo from the beta forum?

Only you know the answer to this question (becomes a matter of personal preference).Plug it in and find out.Better at piloting a sim or pilot "in the world"... I don't think a thousand Phd. students doing a thousand studies could answer that one...Sounds like something only you will know "for sure".I like my Saitek X-65F but kicking around the idea of Thrustmaster Warthog.Now a question for you...Are you quangvu45yahoo from the beta forum?
Thanks for the replys everyone.And no I'm not quangvu from any forum