Sign in to follow this  
dokelly07

Boot Camp

Is anyone out there running MS Flight on a Mac using Boot Camp. I have a few students with Mac's and they are wondering. A. Does it work?B. How does it perform?Thanks in advance.Danon -

I am and I can tell you that it definitely works.Unfortunately, I'm right in the middle of my busiest time of year for work, so I've had very little time to "play". Looking good so far, though. :)

I running with bootcamp and everything works just fine. I have Windows 7 64 bit installed and flight runs very smooth. Late 2010 iMac.

I've got an iMac (2.93ghz i7) with bootcamp and Windows 7 64bit and it runs amazingly! Super smooth at medium to high settings.

I have a mac mini (late 2009 model) + Win XP Boot camp. Flight works fine and performance is okay (mostly low/medium settings).

Hi,I run it on Macbook Pro 2010 (i7-gt330m) on Win7-64bits with 8gb Ram. It runs very well. From 30 to 50 Fps on Medium settings.Also, i've overclocked the graphic card a bit: i use Nvidia Inspector with these settings (been stable for more than a year)GPU Clock: 650 Mhz (stock 500 Mhz)Memory: 920 Mhz (stock 790 Mhz)Shader: 1430 Mhz (stock 1100 Mhz)This earned me 5 to 10 fps, depending on the game.Hope it helps!Cheers