Hey,If anyone would like to stand outside my windows before i throw my PC out the windows your more than happy too!In other words im having a very very hard time getting "Smooth Flight" no matter what plane with default plane i get about 6 FPS. I have tried every tweaking without any luck. Oh i forgot to mention i had to re-format both hard drives Sunday. Pretty much im having a melt down and getting frustrated editing all of this and no changes. I can also run BF3 MAX settings with not one hick up. And i also have Manhattan X and Imagine sim KLGA where im trying to test it out or default KPHL. At airport (OA1A) I get about 40fps unlimited. I also have tried FPS limiter with even WORSE results. So my Specs: I7 870 with hyper threading off. GTX 580 recent driver (For BF3). 8GB of ram. Windows 7 64-bit. FSX Gold edition (I would think i could easily get 60FPS without a doubt with this set up)SORRY ABOUT THIS! But ill post my fsx.cfgAs you can see i ran my fsx.cfg threw Bojote's tweaking tool with absolutely no gain in results. I have rebuilt my fsx.cfg numerous times Also followed this http://www.simforums.com/forums/setting ... 29041.htmlAny help would be very appreciated! Sorry if this does flow or sound right im doing this all in a hurry i have to fly shortly.ThanksRicky

i also have Manhattan X and Imagine sim KLGA where im trying to test it out or default KPHL.
These 2 addons look like major horsepower hungry addons. If you are running Settings at max, 6fps sounds about right on you system.

And i also have Manhattan X and Imagine sim KLGA where im trying to test it out or default KPHL. At airport (OA1A) I get about 40fps unlimited. I also have tried FPS limiter with even WORSE results.So my Specs: I7 870 with hyper threading off. GTX 580 recent driver (For BF3). 8GB of ram. Windows 7 64-bit. FSX Gold edition (I would think i could easily get 60FPS without a doubt with this set up)
Sorry, you won't be even close to 60fps with any computer if you have all sliders to max. That's how demanding FSX is.You have to lower the sliders. SorryDo you run your i7 870 at stock speeds? Even overclocked to 4GHz+ you won't be able to max everything out. Especially not at Manhattan

I feel so dumb sorry about that guys. After my BIOS update i forgot to OC. Now im at 3.75 and getting 25-30FPS at KLGA with the Captainsim 757Ricky