Sign in to follow this  
MD11PHKCE

MD11 AT SLLP 13313 FT AIRPORT -BRAKE RELEASE PROBLEM

Good Evening, Please help me for MD11 brake problem.THE MD11 ONBLOCK AT GATE 7, at SLLP, LA PAZ EL ALTO, scenery by latinvfr.After have prepared the cockpit and fplan and ready for push and start... ok, after turbines started, and ready for taxi, after MD11 is correct configured for takeoff, i have red message alert of cabin altitude, ok.... when i release park brake, the normal brake always and staiyng activated..... i search on operative manuals in all parts the capter of hyd system and highest apt elev operations..... not one suggestion or procedure indicated, i have deselected all hyd pumps to off, and pressure is 0. the text bake disappear and MD11 initialize taxi..... with all hyd pump off do not and impossible use steering wheel and donot possible taxiing and turns, i press hyd aux pumps the manometer indicate psi 3000 and brake return to activated.... Please suggest me for operations to highest elevation airports, also when landed at SLLP, after reduced spee for taxi to gate, and autobrake off, the normal brake always activated, WITH B744 PMDG not have this problem..... Have a one solution for MD11 at SLLP and departing....???? I USE FS 2004Best Regards and thanks Cristiano Arosio ITALY,

Your problem is that when you release the parking brake, your normal brakes remain engaged? This has nothing to do with altitude. I would guess that you have pedals and they need to be re-calibrated.

Good Evening Paul,Whe i release parking brake the normal brake remain engaged and i on my keyboard continue press the dot for release... brake not desactivated, i have only joystick hotas, and never use pedals hardware, the brakes afected for high altitude?Thanks for your reply...Best RegardsCristiano

Normal brakes are applied only on demand. If FSX is telling you they are on, it is because something is telling FSX to put them on. If you aren't using pedals, then check if the trigger on your HOTAS is sticking.