Sign in to follow this  
Dazza74

Top of Descent symbol flashing in and out.

Doing a flight between YSSY & YMML yesterday, I noticed at about 30 to 40 miles prior to descent the Top of Descent symbol started behaving strangely (I told it to behave but it refused). I observed the ToD symbol was flashing in and out and jumping up and down between 30 & 40 mile distance markers. Furthermore I noticed it affecting CDU Progress page, the line indicating ToD was constantly recalculating the distance and time intervals. Once I had passed the ToD point the issue dissapeared. This is the second time I have seen this.Any ideas?Note: I did try to do a screen print but it did not display the issue.Regards Darren.

Regards

Darren Harband

I´ve had the same happen to me 3 or 4 times (before SP1c btw), once even ending in a FSX crash, never figured out what was happening.The waypoints ETAs were also changing at the same pace, if I remember correctly.Hello to all, btw, first post in this forum.Cristian GonzalezSBSP

You "told" it to behave? :LMAO:Not sure, but I think I've read somewhere a while ago that the real plane does exactly the same thing sometimes. I could have dreamed it though...And if it isn't normal, then PMDG must surely be aware of the problem, and they would have fixed it if they could.