Sign in to follow this  
Jetranger

Savoia-Marchetti S.74 / VINTAGE 1934 PROPLINER

Guest firehawk44

Nice video! Perhaps a little too long but creative with the sounds of the aircraft and the surrounding environment. The startup of the Savoia-Marchetti S.74 / VINTAGE 1934 PROPLINER was a little strange to me as each engine started without any black exhaust smoke coming out of the exhaust pipes. Perhaps there was some smoke. I just could not see it. There was a massive amount of black smoke on takeoff but wish the developers would have added black exhaust smoke when the engines first started. Nice aircraft and nice video of some of its capabilities. Thanks for posting.Best regards,Jim

Naw, its a tad bit faint on the start up for smoke unfortunately, I had to add what was there, more smokies on take off, than start up,, and the original sounds were awful, so I swapped sound files with some other aircraft, and now I don't even remember what the other aircraft was, I must be getting old ,,, length of video,,, I know but YOU TUBERused to allow me only 15 minutes and now I get like an hour and a half,,, so I take advantage of the extra time if I've got enough Video to that, which isn't always the case by the time it goes into the Video Editor and gets chopped & cropped and Deleted, sometimes I'm lucky to have any video footage left by the time I take the scissors to the video,, think I'm addicted to cutting clips or something,,, :( :( :( Jetranger / propliner fanatic from KMKC