Sign in to follow this  
dlane

Jetwave Airlines - ready to takeoff!

Jetwave has been an FS side-project that I've been toying with and developing for the last 6 years and I'm ready to get this VA online and flying! Since this has been an off-line creation so far, I'm looking to recruit a staff (mostly a CEO, COO, and webmaster) to turn this into a 'reality' - send me a message!My vision is to create an airline that is a real possibility in commercial aviation: Jetwave is a new low-cost carrier based out of San Diego, with an east-coast hub at Washington Dulles and Caribbean gateway in Tampa. Jetwave utilizes 737-700's to serve vacation destinations and compete with the big carriers on business routes, plus the CRJ-900 to open up brand new regional markets for the areas we serve.Below are screenshots of what I've created so far. I have painted both flyable and AI models, created an AI package and a custom GMAX terminal to handle the increased traffic at KSAN, and even have a basic HTML webage in the works but would welcome someone with greater skills and knowledge that can get this VA up and running!KSAN_01.jpgJWA Flight 1145 bound for Kona/Kailua taxis to the hold-short while JWA1017 departs to Colorado SpringsKSAN_02.jpgThe new [fictional] Terminal J concourse at KSAN - home to Jetwave, commuter traffic, and non-alliance airlines.Our Boeing 737-700 in flight above SoCal.737_01.jpg737_02.jpgThe CRJ-900 doing a photo shoot over the San Diego area.CR9_01.jpgCR9_02.jpg