Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a program....

Recommended Posts

Hello,I seem to remember that there was a program that would change the reg numbers of GA Aircraft so that if I were flying in Poland, the regs would start with an SP, if in the US that the regs would start with an N... so forth and so on.....The problem is, I can't remember what it was called or where to find it. Any help would be appreciated.DarekC.

Share this post

Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this