Sign in to follow this  
Reason

"pilotdynan"..you're the man !

If you you type "pilotdynan spotting" you'll see dozens of his spotting videos, and all of them are spectacular, this guy really knows what he's doing, there are hundreds of spotting videos but nothing like his IMO. Recently he compiled his 4.5 hour spotting, and planned to release the dvd version I aint sure what he means by "release", but as he commented on his videos he will keep this for free, thou I won't mind paying for his artistry, seriously, I won't mind at all.

4.5 hour spotting compilation from airports around the world is no joke.. I bet many people requested that he compile all of hisclips, the result is a free 4.5 hour of art- watching to's and landings in various airports around the world, I'm curious what this guy actually does.. or maybe he is one of the members here at AVSIM :P

I just want to thank to all spotters who have shared their videos on YT and let us watch them over and over for free.. And especially you Pilotdynan if you happen to read this :)

Regards