Sign in to follow this  
jfuller

Extended Download Service & Verification E-Mail

Well, I just bought the extended D/L service and registered to be able to submit ticket. They say your account has been registered but not verified. Follow the instructions on the email that was sent.. Never have received the email to get verified?? Had them re-send a couple of times-no joy.Does anyone know if their server is down or are they just that busy.. So,guess I will have to wait to get verified in order to get new Url to download NGX Is this correct??

Regards

Did you check your spam folder? The re-send is automated so "they" don't need to do anything.

Did you check your spam folder? The re-send is automated so "they" don't need to do anything.

Yes Sir, but nothing in the inbox or spam folder. I have received an e-mail from them showing my order for the EXDL Package?? but nothing since???

Regards,

Yes Sir, but nothing in the inbox or spam folder. I have received an e-mail from them showing my order for the EXDL Package?? but nothing since???

Regards,

I don't know how long you ago sent a ticket requesting they reactivate your URL. I seem to remember that after receiving my verification email for the purchase of the EXTDL, i sent my ticket off and it was about 2HRS. but i think it can take 24hrs. if they are busy.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I don't know how long you ago sent a ticket requesting they reactivate your URL. I seem to remember that after receiving my verification email for the purchase of the EXTDL, i sent my ticket off and it was about 2HRS. but i think it can take 24hrs. if they are busy.

Regards,

Ok thanks Rick will just wait and see. They must be real busy!!!!

Regards

If I understand correctly you are trying to get your support portal account verified. The e-commerce and support portals are different. I don't think you need to be waiting for anything. You should have gotten your verification email immediately after registering for the support portal. Then you can request the new URL via a ticket for downloading the NGX. It would appear you are not getting that verification email. Ryan (Tabs) will probably have to sort it out.

If I understand correctly you are trying to get your support portal account verified. The e-commerce and support portals are different. I don't think you need to be waiting for anything. You should have gotten your verification email immediately after registering for the support portal. Then you can request the new URL via a ticket for downloading the NGX. It would appear you are not getting that verification email. Ryan (Tabs) will probably have to sort it out.

Ok apparently that is the problem..I didn't get anything immediately after registering and still haven't? I figured I would have to get verified before submitting ticket to get new URL so herein lies the problem!!! Do I need to register or re-register again??? Probable mess things up worse. Thank you for your input and maybe Ryan will sort things out for me! thanks again Sebastian!!

Regards,

Regards

Ok apparently that is the problem..I didn't get anything immediately after registering and still haven't? I figured I would have to get verified before submitting ticket to get new URL so herein lies the problem!!! Do I need to register or re-register again??? Probable mess things up worse. Thank you for your input and maybe Ryan will sort things out for me! thanks again Sebastian!!

Regards,

Regards

Jim. Maybe i misunderstood you before. Have you actually gotten to the Ticket submission page where you can select a department such as 'Re downloads' ?

Rick Hobbs

Jim. Maybe i misunderstood you before. Have you actually gotten to the Ticket submission page where you can select a department such as 'Re downloads' ?

No Rick I've never gotten to that stage yet? And still no email to get verified??? I don't know what's going on with getting an email so I can get verified??? So here is hoping I'll get one soon----been since 9:45am this morning not for submitting ticket but to get verified!!!!!! Thanks for your help

Regards

No Rick I've never gotten to that stage yet? And still no email to get verified??? I don't know what's going on with getting an email so I can get verified??? So here is hoping I'll get one soon----been since 9:45am this morning not for submitting ticket but to get verified!!!!!! Thanks for your help

Regards

If it goes on too long, maybe a PM to Ryan would be in order?

I thought you were just waiting for notification that your URL was active for download

Rick Hobbs

If it goes on too long, maybe a PM to Ryan would be in order?

I thought you were just waiting for notification that your URL was active for download

I wish that was the case..Guess I will try and PM Ryan to see if I can get some help with this problem.. thanks for all of your help Rick If I get it done i'll post here!!!!!

Thanks again

regards

There seems to be a problem with the verification email, I too purchased the Extended Download Service yesterday due to computer problem I need to download the PMDG 737NGX again which I purchased originally on 28th Jan 2012.

I can see my 737ngx purchase confirmation in my Account along with yesterdays purchase of the EDS (Sunday 29th 19:25)

I tried to open a Re-Download Ticket in PMDG's Support Portal but as of yet (Monday 30th 19:15) I have not received a verification email.

Could someone at PMDG push the right button to bring this about, I am losing the will to live without my NGX.

Kind regards

Tony Bass

There seems to be a problem with the verification email, I too purchased the Extended Download Service yesterday due to computer problem I need to download the PMDG 737NGX again which I purchased originally on 28th Jan 2012.

I can see my 737ngx purchase confirmation in my Account along with yesterdays purchase of the EDS (Sunday 29th 19:25)

I tried to open a Re-Download Ticket in PMDG's Support Portal but as of yet (Monday 30th 19:15) I have not received a verification email.

Could someone at PMDG push the right button to bring this about, I am losing the will to live without my NGX.

Kind regards

Tony Bass

Hey Tony, I've been trying to get the email and get verified since the 19th of April. Tried again today but still no email to get verified!!!!???? I've hit re-send verification email many times to no avail. I'm really not sure how to PM Ryan for help??? Do you know how to send a PM??

Regards,

Hey Tony, I've been trying to get the email and get verified since the 19th of April. Tried again today but still no email to get verified!!!!???? I've hit re-send verification email many times to no avail. I'm really not sure how to PM Ryan for help??? Do you know how to send a PM??

Regards,

Hey Jim.Wow, still no luck? If you want to PM Ryan, go to the first page of this forum and at the bottom right of that page you will see 'Forum led by'. Click on TABS and that will take you to his bio page. At the top there is a button that say's 'Send me a message'

Regards and good luck,

Rick Hobbs

Hey Jim.Wow, still no luck? If you want to PM Ryan, go to the first page of this forum and at the bottom right of that page you will see 'Forum led by'. Click on TABS and that will take you to his bio page. At the top there is a button that say's 'Send me a message'

Regards and good luck,

Ok thanks Rick for the info. I just sent a PM to Tabs and hopefully he can help me get this resolved. Thanks again!

Regards