Sign in to follow this  

Are we talking about the same game?

Guest Antlab

I got the XPX demo, but it really bugs me I can't have "toggle" switches for my Joystick, everything has to have a separate button( so I need two buttons to operate the gear, FSX, Flight can toggle), small thing but annoying!

???

Maybe you should check a bit better.

In XP-10, "Setting" -> "Joystick & Equipment" -> "Button basic", then press a button on the joystick, and select the item "Landing gear toggle".

It works perfectly with my Logitech Wingman.

A.

???

Maybe you should check a bit better.

In XP-10, "Setting" -> "Joystick & Equipment" -> "Button basic", then press a button on the joystick, and select the item "Landing gear toggle".

It works perfectly with my Logitech Wingman.

A.

I downloaded an update last night, will look again

MS should have started with the Pacific Northwest and not Hawaii'. Then they could have connected Alaska, then headed south, adding Hawaii when a plane becomes available to make the flight. When Alaska is released, how many people will stop flying Hawaii? At least with connected areas, jobs could be created so all sceneries could be used with the currently aircraft available. I would also assume there are more simmers that live in the Pacific Northwest than Hawaii, so at least they would have their home airport.

To me it seems like the free content was purposefully simplified, and the game would have gone over better with simmers had there been some "advanced" content in the free product

Well said - definitely agree with this. That being said, and getting back to the OP, I also agree with what JvE stated. But would that have driven away the more "casual" crowd - the ones Microsoft was trying to entice with a non-complicated flight offering? It really seems a double edged sword...