Sign in to follow this  
Bmobydick8563

CRASH & BURNED !

Can anyone help me please !!!! I have FSX the gold & deluxe editions I recently upgraded my O/s to Windows 7 64bit home premium I'm running, Intel ® Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300@ 2.50GHz with installed 8.00 GB DDR 2 SP1 AND A GeForce GT 220 ... All my add-on are windows compatible and I have installed & re-installed FSX numerous times but when I add any of my add-ons the program crashes HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!!!!!!!!!! :Nail Biting:

Guest firehawk44

It's possible FSX is not installed correctly. If you installed the Gold version of FSX (which includes FSX and Acceleration) then installed FSX Deluxe, you will have many problems. I would completely uninstall FSX using the following freeware program - http://www.iobit.com/advanceduninstaller.html. Make sure you run the Power Scan afterwards as it will get rid of any leftover directories and registry entries. Reinstall just the Gold Version.

If that does not fix your problem, please let us know what was recorded in your system Event Viewer that caused the FSX crash. Windows 7 records and 'event' for every crash or anything that goes wrong with your system. Click on the Start button, and, in the Search bar type Event Viewer then lookup in the Menu and click on Event Viewer. Once open, click on Event Viewr (Local), Custom Views, then Administrative Events. Then look in the center column and look for an event that occurred at the time and date of your last FSX crash. Look to see what was the faulting module and provides us with other details of the event. If you are having problems doing this, when you first open the Event Viewer look in the Center column and click on Error. It will list all the errors in the last 24 hours. Look for FSX crash.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jim

Does this help ?? Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.60905.0, time stamp: 0x44fd0a92

Faulting module name: ai_player.dll, version: 10.0.60905.0, time stamp: 0x44fd0f32

Exception code: 0xc0000005

@ firehawk44 I also found this too, Faulting application name: 757JetlinerFREEMIUM.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4cab8cfa

Faulting module name: ISSetup.dll, version: 17.0.0.717, time stamp: 0x4c97803f

@ firehawk44 FSX delux that I have also comes with an FSX Accelerator disc that wont install either i have two product keys for the gold edition it will not accept the FSX deluxe key but it will accept the older deluxe key could that be part of the problem as well ??

Guest firehawk44

Does this help ?? Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.60905.0, time stamp: 0x44fd0a92

Faulting module name: ai_player.dll, version: 10.0.60905.0, time stamp: 0x44fd0f32

@ firehawk44 I also found this too, Faulting application name: 757JetlinerFREEMIUM.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4cab8cfa

Faulting module name: ISSetup.dll, version: 17.0.0.717, time stamp: 0x4c97803f

The exception code indicates you had a Memory_Access_Violation when the faulting modules were being called. The ai_player.dll normally does not cause a CTD but it will cause an abnormal FSX shutdown. For instance, when you shutdown FSX, you'll see an error box stating FSX did not shutdown properly and would you like to close the application. The AI_Player.dll error will show up 100% of the time if you have loaded any FSX/Orbx scenery. I wouldn't worry so much about that error.

The other faulting module, ISSetup.dll, is something more serious. It indicates to me that you tried to install the Just Flight 757 Jetliner Freemium and it did not finish properly. If your Add/Remove program or that freebe uninstaller I told you about indicates this aircraft is installed, uninstall it and see if it fixes your problem. If it does not show that it was installed, you might try reinstalling it. When you install it, you have to follow the instructions to "create an account'. It's freeware but Just Flight requires that you create an account.

"@ firehawk44 FSX delux that I have also comes with an FSX Accelerator disc that wont install either i have two product keys for the gold edition it will not accept the FSX deluxe key but it will accept the older deluxe key could that be part of the problem as well ??"

Here's the deal... you either install just the Gold Edition (which includes FSX/Acceleration all in one package with one registration key) or you install FSX Deluxe, register the product, then install Acceleration and register that product. You cannot install the Deluxe then go and install the Gold Edition. Many products require the installation of Acceleration OR FSX with SP2 in order to work properly. So I think you have a corrupted installation and the only way to fix that is to completely uninstall FSX. When you uninstall FSX, it does a really bad job of uninstalling and leaves directories on your hard drive and entries in your systems registry. These items could prohibit another successful install. This is why I recommended the freeware installer above. It will uninstall all of FSX, then, when you click on Power Uninstall, it will search your computer for anything leftover in the registry and on your harddrive related to FSX/Acceleraton and ask you if you want these items deleted too. You simply click yes and reboot after it is finished. Now you can pull out your GOLD edition and reinstall.

Best regards,

Jim

@ firehawk44 MAN I'M ABOUT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT OVER THIS EFFIN SIM HERE IS THE LATEST ERROR !!!!!!!!!!!!! Product: Microsoft Flight Simulator X -- Error 1309.Error reading from file: E:\program files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\Licenses\client-issuance-ppd.xrm-ms. System error 3. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it. :Broken Heart: :help: