Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeff S KDTW

I've passed!

Hello guys!Do you remember my post from last week on this forum? I was afraid of taking my FAA written test, and today was my big day!! I took the test and 1 hour after I started it, I went out with a amazing 98%!I'll publish a detailed report this evening on my website (www.rhodesyell.com/fly/) where you can read it (and many other articles in regards to my flying lessons).Greetings,Christopher- - - - - - - - - - - - -www.rhodesyell.com/fly/My little aviation websiteRead my first solo report!

please do not have a heart attack from anxiety when cramming for the check ride.congrats! keep studying though, you will learn something new everyday. my private students teach me something new everyday.

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Congrats, Chris. That is a great score--you beat me by 1%. :-)I just took my FAA checkride on Thursday and all I can say is study hard but don't stress too much. You will be amazed what comes spewing out of you head. ;-)_____________________________Jeff S. KDTWPP-ASEL :-)