Sign in to follow this  

Older jets and airlines?

In recent months I've become more and more inclined towards flying the older jets. I like to base my flights on real life routes. This is pretty easy for current airline fleets and routes as I just have to look at the relevant airline's website to find their timetable, or use www.flightlookup.comHowever, it's a little more difficult for older jets that aren't flown any more or airlines that no longer exist...e.g. 707, 727, 737-200, 747-100/200, DC-8, DC-9, DC-10, BAC 1-11, VC-10, Trident, etcPan Am, BOAC, BEA, Eastern, TWA, Canadian, etcDoes anyone know of any sources on the internet where I can find details of what aircraft and/or routes were flown with these older jets or older airlines?Cheers.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Don't know of any online listings, but you could always try ebay to see if they have old timetables or equipment lists.

:D Nick_M, Go to Flightsim look in their scenery file for FS2000 i saw flight routes for Northwest Airlines, just look through the file and you'll see it. Good luck! 707_Astrojet oc