Sign in to follow this  

Something I really want to share.... this is special to

Toady, my mother left KBWI headed for EGLL (she is over the Atlantic, off the coast of Maine at the time of this post) on a BA 763 (I posted that this would be the aircraft she would take in an eariler post not seeing any flight info prior to the post). The cool thing is, driving into the parking, we drove along the side of the Runway, and there I saw a Southwest 732 turning onto the runway and a 735 holding short. After that, we were waiting for my mom (who was driving) to get the stub for parking out of the machine, and I saw a Delta OC 752 climbing to flight level. I went spotting in the Observation area and had a fun time. My mom is arriving in EGLL at Terminal 4, will take a bus to terminal 1, and go to EPWA from EGLL. Also, I watched the 763 through loading,(after watching the baggae door close) he turned on his strobe lights and signaled he was ready for pushback, after that, during puchback, me and my dad started waving at the aircraft, and lcukily enough, the co-pilot looked out the window and saw us, so he waved back! I am sooo happy I got the chance to experience this, and I will take a day to go KBWI and I will bring back pics... I PROMISE the next year my mom goes from KBWI - EGLL on a BA 763 (the one today was Union Jack), I will bring pics.. today's flight was a night flight so I really wished I had taken my camera, but my mom took the digital one.... sry about not snapping pics.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!