Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FloG

Just wanted to say Thank You...

... to all those people out there that are so kind and share their work with us for free, and those of you who are here, always ready to help.

In the past few weeks lots of really high quality freeware have been published, and many of them really deserve to be payware addons, but they are given to us free.

These freeware addons are great thing not only for the "older" simmers, but especially for those of us, who are new to Flight Simulation, because these high quality freeware makes them become more interested in aviation, it increases realism and the "fun factor" and thus lets them keep this hobby.

This was the case for me, too back in 2006. When I first bought FSX and played most of the missions, I first became bored by just flying around. But then I "accidently" found the Avsim Library on the internet, downloaded some new planes, found some I've never thought existed and thus I became more and more interested in aviation.

Finally, when the first major problems arose, I joined the forums, and always got the help I needed.

These two groups of people made me stay interested in flight simming after finishing school and going to university, though it's a hobby that takes a lot of time.

We ought to be grateful even more, because these people invest a huge amount of time and do all that in their spare time to make us happy.

We all appreciate your work and all the effort you put into it very much, you make our hobby a very special and unique experience and keep our community growing.

Thank you very much

Flo

i agree, alot of talented people contribute to Avsim............. :clapping: