Sign in to follow this  
jemac3

Problems with buttons on MCP2 and iFly not responding

Evening,

I am new to this support page and hope I am posting in the correct location.

I just purchased the MCP combo 2 Boeing and am very impressed with it. I was originally using the VRI software and panel config selecting the iFly configuration.

The preconfigured buttons and dilas were spot on for me however I could not configure the 8 programmable button as it was show in the manual ( button 1 Gear up etc.). I posted on the VRI page and was direct to the LINDA software and iflytoFsuipc programs.

Problem is not all of the buttons work. I can now configure the programmable buttons but things like the hdg hold button as well as some others are not responding...

Again I select the iFly configuration. I know this probably seems a simple task and has been asked numerous times. any assistance would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Hello Jim,

have you tried to manually assign the function you want?

I'm in holiday in a few minutes, so I hope you can get help from other users the next weeks...

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some but an trying to understand the EFIS confirurations which at the moment seem not to work

I am making some progress with the LINDA software. I am though struggling with the different configurations and abbreviations that are associated with this program..Is there a more detailed document that explains all the choices and setting to configure.