Sign in to follow this  
JDiaz80

Please Help: Incorrect aircraft configs loading

Hello all,

I've recently been having an unusual issue, when I load some aircraft (it appears to be at random) the wrong configuration seems to be loading for them, even ones that have the verified options configuration. When I try to select load original it doesn't seem to fix the issue. I can load a specific config temporarily but it will still show the incorrect registration currently associated with the plane. Is this a known bug? I tried to do a search and couldn't seem to find any other instances of this happening. I've attached a screenshot of one example. Thanks for your help!

Jaison Diaz

Hey Nick,

Yes I un-installed all the liveries actually and re-installed thinking there might have been some issue but it seems to still be happening, it's very odd.

Jaison Diaz

Hey Nick,

Yes I un-installed all the liveries actually and re-installed thinking there might have been some issue but it seems to still be happening, it's very odd.

Jaison Diaz

Ok, try this-

Uninstall the liveries, then go into the FS root-> PMDG-> 737NGX-> Aircraft (I think) and delete the text files that have tail numbers on them. Then install them again.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

We seem to be thinking on the same page, I did that just now as well and the issue seems to continue, it's very random with no rhyme or reason, earlier the American plane was loading a Delta configuration. When I "load from another" it will load whichever I select but still display the original incorrect tail number on the FMC and if I try to load from original it doesn't seem to do anything at all. This is very odd.

Jaison Diaz

I've noticed something interesting...in the aircraft.cfg file all the ATC IDs (tail numbers) are correct...but when loading the plane thru FSX many of them have incorrect ATC IDs for OTHER PMDG 737s. It's really unusual. Anyone have any thoughts or help? I've tried completely uninstalling and re-installing the airplane and that hasn't helped either.