Sign in to follow this  
homer99

i have a problem with the 2d cockpit hud view

heya there i have problem with the 2d hud cockpit and my zoom level is 0,30 and its burried left right side airline cockpit and when your taking off looks like taking off faster same with landing looks like your landing too fast when you change view into virtual cockpit your steady speed up to take off and your land slowly into to land and i dont know what to do with this problem im tryed chaging settings in fsx itself i noticed when your at the airport gate in hud 2d cockpit vew your far away makes objects buliding trees airline names smaller and into virtual cockpit the view is right ur near the building ur at the gate can anyone tell me how do i fix this problem

kind reguards

colin wilson thank you

Press Backspace and then use the +/- key to adjust zoom level. For the record, I find a zoom of around .45x/.50x to be just about right with my widescreen monitor. It makes for a *more* realistic feel for peripheral vision when taxiing, taking off, and landing.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Press Backspace and then use the +/- key to adjust zoom level. For the record, I find a zoom of around .45x/.50x to be just about right with my widescreen monitor. It makes for a *more* realistic feel for peripheral vision when taxiing, taking off, and landing.

hiya there i dont think that worked because making screem less werid im always been 0.30 zoom out never seen this buried before yeah can u add me on facebook so can see videos of buried what im tlaking back that ok