Sign in to follow this  
baudie

Customized instrumentation setup

Is it possible to have customized instrumentation setup? I would really like to be able to have fx "Captains Fire button" followed by "Captains Master caution button", then the failure information, after that "speed brake info", then "flap settings information" etc. all the informations until the "FO Master caution and Fire buttons".

I would like to have these as real PMDG instruments (which I don't think is available with fx project magenta) and have them low in the outside display. Is it possible after PMDG have made SDK available and if it is possible, then how to do it?

I have a 27'' widescreen for outside view and an 19'' non-widescreen monitor for FO instruments, and my plan is to have another 19'' for captains instruments. Is it possible to set this up, without pressing them each time and moving them to the right position - and instead edit them in some file, so having this movement done automatic and still keep the original PMDG instruments?

Thank you for any help, it is much appreciated,

Morten Dinesen Baudie

I continue to find more useful a track ir system in conjunction with the VC, All you need in the cabin avaiable in only one monitor, movements are hands free, the feeling is better.

I don't know if it is possible to move part of the panels to create your own, but, I think is not possible if the panel and its parts are coded in one .gau files.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

I just want to train procedures and prefer to have fps - and therefore no VC. A laggy feeling and the concentration is lower, because it doesn't lag irl. So just all the information available and I guess it isn't possible without building the complete cockpit. I really wonder why they don't make it available for us. Thank you for your answer.

/Baudie